Dr. Aditya Bapuji, was born into a legacy of doctors on 21st of July, 1985. With his father actively practicing Naturopathy and his grandparents establishing a clinic focused on holistic treatments, healing and caring had been an integral part of his life from early childhood.
He pursued his MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada from 2004 – 2009 and went on to do his internship, 2009 -2010, from Gandhi Medical College and Hospital in Hyderabad during which he had the opportunity to interact with a variety of patients and was well-known for his sensitive and compassionate dealings with the patients.
His journey as a doctor took an interesting turn when he decided on becoming a qualified family physician. With a Diploma in Family Medicine accredited to Royal College of General Practitioners, UK, he established himself as an exemplary Family Physician. However, this did not satiate his hunger for more knowledge and better qualifications. He went on to pursue other certificate courses which include Cardiac Emergencies and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Management of Diabetes from Apollo and Medical Ethics from University College of London, Institute for Women’s Health.
An active member of the Andhra Pradesh Doctors Association and of the prestigious Global Physicians Association of Indian Origin, he has an added advantage as a skilled Chiropractor and has also co-authored the book, “Health and Stress Management” with Dr.B.Bapuji.
Education and Training:
- Vidyaranya High School
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
(2004 – 2009)
- Gandhi medical college and hospital (2009 -2010)
- Bapuji Nature Cure Health Clinic
- Family Medicine
- Intern at Gandhi medical college and hospital – 2009 -2010
- Resident at Bapuji Nature Cure Health Clinic – 2010-present
- Co-author, “Health and Stress Management” with Dr.B.Bapuji
Awards, Honors and Organizations:
- Member, Andhra Pradesh Doctors Association
- Member, Global Physicians Association of Indian origin
- Certified in Cardiac Emergencies and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Certified in Management of Diabetes
- Certified in Medical Ethics, University College of London, Institute for Women’s Health
Know your doctor :
Dr. Aditya, is a self-confessed fitness nut especially in Yoga and Pilates. An avid trekker, he has been to the Mt.Everest Base Camp, Rotang Pass, Dolmala Pass etc. He also enjoys adventure sports and has bungee jumped off the second-highest point in the world! He also has a growing passion for teaching and pursues it when he gets the chance.